a7la 3alam
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

يتمتع بإدراج مواضيع متنوعة و لكن بشرطالا تخل بإيمانناالعريق

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

About Justin Bieber

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Iman Smileii
Admin
Iman Smileii

المساهمات : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/06/2012
العمر : 27
الموقع : فـيــ ألـــقــلــبــ :)

About Justin Bieber Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: About Justin Bieber   About Justin Bieber Emptyالسبت يونيو 30, 2012 6:15 am

Justin Drew Bieber , born March 1, 1994 he is a Canadian singer–songwriter, musician, and actor. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by American talent manager Scooter Braun, who came across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager. Braun arranged for him to meet with entertainer Usher Raymond in Atlanta, Georgia, and Bieber was soon signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), and then to an Island Records recording contract offered by record executive L.A. Reid.[6][11]
Bieber's debut single, "One Time", was released in 2009 and peaked in the top-twenty in Canada and charted in the top-thirty in several international markets. His debut EP, the seven-track My World, followed in November 2009, and was soon certified platinum in the United States. He became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut record to chart on the Billboard Hot 100.
Bieber's first full-length studio album, My World 2.0, was released in March 2010. It debuted at or near number-one in several countries and was certified platinum in the United States. It was preceded by the worldwide top-ten single, "Baby". The music video for "Baby" was ranked in 2011 as the most-viewed and most-discussed on YouTube. Bieber followed up the release of his debut album with his first headlining tour, the My World Tour, the remix albums My Worlds Acoustic and Never Say Never – The Remixes, and the 3D biopic-concert film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, which nearly tied the record for the biggest opening-weekend gross for a concert-film. Bieber released his second studio album, Under the Mistletoe, in November 2011, when it debuted at number-one on the Billboard 200.
Bieber has received numerous awards, including Artist of the Year at the 2010 American Music Awards, and was nominated for such accolades as Best New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Album at the 53rd Grammy Awards. With a global fan base, termed as "Beliebers", and over 20 million followers on Twitter, Bieber was named by Forbes in 2012 as the third-most-powerful celebrity in the world; he had earned an estimated US$55 million in the previous 12 months. As of May 2012, Bieber had sold 15 million albums.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
callmelulu
Admin
callmelulu

المساهمات : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/06/2012
العمر : 30

About Justin Bieber Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: About Justin Bieber   About Justin Bieber Emptyالسبت يونيو 30, 2012 6:22 am

مشكوووووووووووووووووووووورة اختي iman smileii
على الموضوع الرائع
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://a7la-3alam.gid3an.com

About Justin Bieber
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» CARLY RAE JEPSEN: JUSTIN WILL BE ON MY NEXT ALBUM

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى